real monsters
real monsters is a modern fantasy roleplay primarily based on eojung academy, an international (gifted) boarding school, and the city it's based on: jeonju. we have no word count and no character limits.

please register in ALL CAPITALS.

INFORMATION
TIMELINE

we are set in season 4: october - december 2014. please time stamp your threads accordingly.

click here for ongoing events.

LINKS // RATIO
HIGH SCHOOL 16 UNIVERSITY 56
FACULTY 9 CITIZENS 21
the last announcement
with a heavy heart (this doesn't mean we'll part)
  add reply , new topic , start poll

TEMPLATES, for your convenience
♕ JOEI
 Posted: Sep 24 2014, 08:45 PM

joayyyyy
325 posts
administrator

singing your ear off
unhuman

" uuuhhhhhhhhhh... "

--- month date, 2014

Well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. That show's called a pilot. Then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. Some pilots get picked and become television programs. Some don't, become nothing. She starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass.

You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder. After the avalanche, it took us a week to climb out. Now, I don't know exactly when we turned on each other, but I know that seven of us survived the slide... and only five made it out. Now we took an oath, that I'm breaking now. We said we'd say it was the snow that killed the other two, but it wasn't. Nature is lethal but it doesn't hold a candle to man.

^
♕ MINA
 Posted: Sep 24 2014, 11:20 PM

NANA
259 posts
ADMIN

PROCRASTINATION
TWENTY-ONE
FAN GIRL

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ "YOU'RE SO CUTE I'M GONNA PUKE RAINBOWS"

tag
june 12, 2013
notes
if you want to change the colors and the mp3 it's cool also this doesn't scroll. |: pm me if something messes up and i'll try to help you.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.

^
♕ JOEI
 Posted: Sep 28 2014, 05:17 PM

joayyyyy
325 posts
administrator

singing your ear off
unhuman

" uuuhhhhhhhhhh... "

----- month #, 2014

Well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. That show's called a pilot. Then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. Some pilots get picked and become television programs. Some don't, become nothing. She starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass.

You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder. After the avalanche, it took us a week to climb out. Now, I don't know exactly when we turned on each other, but I know that seven of us survived the slide... and only five made it out. Now we took an oath, that I'm breaking now. We said we'd say it was the snow that killed the other two, but it wasn't. Nature is lethal but it doesn't hold a candle to man.

^
♕ JOEI
 Posted: Sep 30 2014, 11:34 AM

joayyyyy
325 posts
administrator

singing your ear off
unhuman

" uuuhhhhhhhhhh... "

month ##, 2014
^
♕ EMERSON
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 01:42 PM

vasquez
209 posts
chunji's wife

seduction
eighteen
feline

where the sun would set, trees were dead, and the rivers were none --

dia de los muertos
Hack up furballs. Intently sniff hand hide when guests come over hunt anything that moves, but stare at ceiling, for stick butt in face, yet stare at ceiling all of a sudden cat goes crazy. Chew iPad power cord. Destroy couch chew foot. Hunt by meowing loudly at 5am next to human slave food dispenser. Always hungry stick butt in face. Stare at ceiling. Swat at dog. Hopped up on catnip stare at ceiling. Cat snacks behind the couch. Intently stare at the same spot rub face on everything. Intently stare at the same spot who's the baby. Mark territory hopped up on catnip, or stretch sleep in the bathroom sink. Under the bed purr while eating, sleep nap for give attitude plan steps for world domination i like big cats and i can not lie. Chase dog then run away. Stare at ceiling always hungry. Spot something, big eyes, big eyes, crouch, shake butt, prepare to pounce i like big cats and i can not lie attack feet lick butt, and cat snacks present belly, scratch hand when stroked. Why must they do that make muffins curl into a furry donut.

Peer out window, chatter at birds, lure them to mouth chase imaginary bugs destroy couch swat at dog, and purr for no reason under the bed, all of a sudden cat goes crazy. Have secret plans intently stare at the same spot, for sleep on keyboard, for always hungry give attitude, for make muffins. Chase imaginary bugs favor packaging over toy purr for no reason and jump off balcony, onto stranger's head yet favor packaging over toy. Claw drapes hide when guests come over, so scamper so need to chase tail, or loves cheeseburgers give attitude. Sweet beast meow all night having their mate disturbing sleeping humans or inspect anything brought into the house leave hair everywhere, and nap all day, so throwup on your pillow. Jump off balcony, onto stranger's head. Hunt anything that moves loves cheeseburgers for roll on the floor purring your whiskers off. Lick butt sun bathe hack up furballs. Hack up furballs hopped up on catnip, or lick butt, or i like big cats and i can not lie. Hopped up on catnip jump off balcony, onto stranger's head. Stick butt in face kick up litter so sit in box favor packaging over toy bathe private parts with tongue then lick owner's face. Purr for no reason. Chase dog then run away cat snacks hopped up on catnip, so spot something, big eyes, big eyes, crouch, shake butt, prepare to pounce hack up furballs. Sleep on keyboard attack feet, or flop over need to chase tail use lap as chair.

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply , new topic , start poll

BAD ❤ ROMANCE
exclusively for tags. multiple tags allowed.
tagbox
affiliates
RPG-D
AA
INFINITE CRISIS
JINX ME
Somnia
Accursed Skyrim
DIVERGE ▲

c
h
a