real monsters
real monsters is a modern fantasy roleplay primarily based on eojung academy, an international (gifted) boarding school, and the city it's based on: jeonju. we have no word count and no character limits.

please register in ALL CAPITALS.

INFORMATION
TIMELINE

we are set in season 4: october - december 2014. please time stamp your threads accordingly.

click here for ongoing events.

LINKS // RATIO
HIGH SCHOOL 16 UNIVERSITY 56
FACULTY 9 CITIZENS 21
the last announcement
with a heavy heart (this doesn't mean we'll part)
  add reply , new topic , start poll

THE LAST ANNOUNCEMENT
♕ JOEI
 Posted: Nov 19 2014, 11:50 PM

joayyyyy
325 posts
administrator

singing your ear off
unhuman

" uuuhhhhhhhhhh... "

Unfortunately, it's just as it sounds. This will be, the last announcement made on monsters. And even sadder, it's about the closing of our doors.

Due to a decrease in activity, the four of us have collectively decided to close Monsters. We've been rather busy and we haven't dedicated the time nor energy needed to upkeep our home. We sincerely apologize for this.

With that being said, although our board will be offline, Monsters will never die unless you let it. We can continue writing and developing the plots we have currently and so on! (Who knows, if activity picks up enough and our schedules free up maybe we can re-open our doors to new members). Applications will still be accepted until November 22, 2014, on our first anniversary. Afterward, the board will be invite-only and available only for existing members.

We would like to thank you so much for your continuous love and support. One year is a long time, for a site, and I personally feel like I've grown so much through meeting all of you. So thank you all for everything and we'll see you soon!
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply , new topic , start poll

BAD ❤ ROMANCE
exclusively for tags. multiple tags allowed.
tagbox
affiliates
RPG-D
AA
INFINITE CRISIS
JINX ME
Somnia
Accursed Skyrim
DIVERGE ▲

c
h
a