real monsters
real monsters is a modern fantasy roleplay primarily based on eojung academy, an international (gifted) boarding school, and the city it's based on: jeonju. we have no word count and no character limits.

please register in ALL CAPITALS.

INFORMATION
TIMELINE

we are set in season 4: october - december 2014. please time stamp your threads accordingly.

click here for ongoing events.

LINKS // RATIO
HIGH SCHOOL 16 UNIVERSITY 56
FACULTY 9 CITIZENS 21
the last announcement
with a heavy heart (this doesn't mean we'll part)
  add reply , new topic , start poll

what your hair really means, tag: min jun/mako
CHO LIN
 Posted: Nov 7 2014, 09:07 PM

Sparrow
135 posts
university

enhanced dexterity
eighteen
N/A

This street is filled with our memories We shared so many stories in this place It looks the same as it does in my memories But the only thing that changed is us

--- november 1, 2014

Well, they'd finally gotten around to it. Min Jun and Lin were going to make a Youtube video. She'd been wanting to be on his channel since he started and she had watched the... piece of art that he and Yeon Jae had made. She'd even gotten to pick their topic: What Your Hair Really Means.

Now she was feeling a bit camera shy. Was she witty enough to be in a Youtube video? Lin wasn't sure but here she was anyway, ready to goof off with one of her best friends. She was a little nervous about what the internet was going to say about her. She'd read Min Jun's comments section before and she really didn't know if she could handle such negativity directed towards her. But for every gross, uncalled for remark, there was that comment to keep up the good work. So as long as she kept that in mind, she didn't care. It was all for fun.

Lin sat down in front of the camera. "So, you just push this little doo-dad here and we go?" She pointed to a button. "You're the ringleader here."

^
DO MIN JUN
 Posted: Nov 8 2014, 03:38 PM

mako
876 posts
high school

sleep inducement
seventeen
a

yeah right, are you kidding me?

--- november 1, 2014

An art project. If Min Jun were to explain to somebody what his youtube channel was, this would be it. The internet was the easiest way to reach as many people as possible at once and, if done correctly, it was incredibly easy to manipulate them into getting the kind of reaction he craved. By being just a little more impolite, a tiny bit more arrogant, a lot more ignorant and just a tad bit more unlikable on camera, he managed to make the crowd go wild in all the wrong ways. He didn't usually expect people to understand why he had so much fun doing that, which was why, most of the time, he preferred to not bring it up.

"doo-dad." he repeated, a slight mocking tone in his voice. now he certainly wasn't a technological genius, far from it, but at least he's been dealing with that camera of his for a while now. "i hope you memorized the styles we were gonna talk about." he quickly stated, sighing. he wasn't sure if he could piss people off all that well while talking about hairstyles, but clearly, that as just another artistic challenge, and he certainly liked challenges. "just be yourself, and be likable. more likable than me." he encouraged her before taking a deep breath and pressing the record button.

"hey everyone! obviously, it's min jun." he warbled in an obnoxious voice. when he first started out, he was a little uncomfortable talking to the camera, but now it was rather easy. "so, today, i have a really special guest here, which is my friend lin. we're gonna talk about hair today, because, as you can see, i have really good hair."

^
CHO LIN
 Posted: Nov 13 2014, 11:15 PM

Sparrow
135 posts
university

enhanced dexterity
eighteen
N/A

This street is filled with our memories We shared so many stories in this place It looks the same as it does in my memories But the only thing that changed is us

--- november 1, 2014

"I think I remember them..." She chewed thoughtfully on her lip. "Yeah I'm sure I remember them." She nodded quickly before he turned on the camera. She smiled at the little light trying to focus and not stare off into wonderland. She took a quick breathe before greeting the invisible audience.

"Hi," she gave a small wave. "I'm Lin. And I have... hair. I certainly hope it's good hair..." She looked at Jun out of the corner of her eye. She was beginning to ramble. It was okay in everyday conversation because usually one of her friends just cut in and remind her to focus.

"The first hairstyle on our list is the infamous ponytail. There are plenty of contradicting opinions on the ponytail but we're here to set the record straight. Jun! What's it mean when someone wears their hair in a ponytail?"

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply , new topic , start poll

BAD ❤ ROMANCE
exclusively for tags. multiple tags allowed.
tagbox
affiliates
RPG-D
AA
INFINITE CRISIS
JINX ME
Somnia
Accursed Skyrim
DIVERGE ▲

c
h
a