real monsters
real monsters is a modern fantasy roleplay primarily based on eojung academy, an international (gifted) boarding school, and the city it's based on: jeonju. we have no word count and no character limits.

please register in ALL CAPITALS.

INFORMATION
TIMELINE

we are set in season 4: october - december 2014. please time stamp your threads accordingly.

click here for ongoing events.

LINKS // RATIO
HIGH SCHOOL 16 UNIVERSITY 56
FACULTY 9 CITIZENS 21
the last announcement
with a heavy heart (this doesn't mean we'll part)
  add reply , new topic , start poll

GOLD, tagged: joei, dong hoon
NAM YEON JAE
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 08:31 PM

em
197 posts
university a

intangibility
eighteen
N/A

there is love in your body, but you can't hold it in. it pours from your eyes and spills from your skin --

AU: SOMETIME 2015

yeon jae lay splayed across her carpeted floor in the same manner that a rug might be thrown down, all limbs and hair. "because you're my best friend, yknow," she slurred, blinking dizzily at the shadowy ceiling above her head. the fragmented light seeping in between her blinds gave off the illusion of stars in her intoxicated state. yeon jae pulled the wine bottle closer to her for safe keeping, lifting her neck to take a sip. "i'm your best friend, right?"

mouth is made of metal
^
BYUN DONG HOON
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 08:39 PM

JOEI
143 posts
university

DREAM PRECOGNITION
EIGHTEEN
t

Don't look now but here she comes. Rolling your name right off her tongue, she stares at you as she talks. You try to listen but you really just watch The way she's gonna walk all over you; Your jaw's just gonna drop like the others do And you're falling in love so fast - -

she doesn't answer for a while, eyes following the movement of the wine bottle. her throat was parched- but she'd been sure that no amount of alcohol would quench her thirst. swallowing lightly, the more somber one of the pair nodded to agree, if only to keep yeon jae happy. she'd learned that once you say or even imply the wrong thing, it'd more than likely result in bruises the next morning.

"mhmmm. or maybe you're tied with hyun joo." reaching out, hyeon ji attempted to steal the bottle away from her. she'd had enough- any more and she'd probably have to call in the rest of the gang for a rescue.
mouth is made of metal
^
NAM YEON JAE
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 08:44 PM

em
197 posts
university a

intangibility
eighteen
N/A

there is love in your body, but you can't hold it in. it pours from your eyes and spills from your skin --

sitting up much too fast, vertigo turned her rather still room into a disco scene, nonexistent bright lights blurring before her wide pupils. "yah," jae yelped, swatting at the empty air between them as she focused on keeping herself balanced and in control of her gag reflex. if there were ever a girl with a stubborn will, it was nam yeon jae.

"don't say that," she pouted, scooting in closer. "tell me i'm your best friend."

mouth is made of metal
^
BYUN DONG HOON
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 08:51 PM

JOEI
143 posts
university

DREAM PRECOGNITION
EIGHTEEN
t

Don't look now but here she comes. Rolling your name right off her tongue, she stares at you as she talks. You try to listen but you really just watch The way she's gonna walk all over you; Your jaw's just gonna drop like the others do And you're falling in love so fast - -

while she'd been rather successful in distracting her attention from the bottle, she found herself in another predicament. "y-yah," she stuttered, pushing her hands outward to maintain the little distance between them. staring pointedly away from the pouted lips, she gulped once more and ground her teeth. "why can't you both be my best friends?"
mouth is made of metal

^
NAM YEON JAE
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 09:17 PM

em
197 posts
university a

intangibility
eighteen
N/A

"because," she whined, "i have to be your best best friend." leaning forward even further, yeon jae extended her pinky finger to jab hyeon ji in the cheek. "you suck." deciding that making advances was absolutely getting her nowhere, jae sat back a little, crossed her arms over her chest, and puffed her bottom lip out.

sometimes hyeon ji just didn't get it.

mouth is made of metal
^
BYUN DONG HOON
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 09:26 PM

JOEI
143 posts
university

DREAM PRECOGNITION
EIGHTEEN
t

sometimes- just sometimes- resisting yeon jae was almost as painful as a tooth extraction. and although she knew perfectly well that it'd all been an act, it tugged at her heartstrings.

exhaling all air from her lungs, she rolled her eyes and finished off the bottle of beer she'd been nursing for the past half hour. "fine. you are my best, best friend. now will you tell me who you like already? is it hyun woo or shin ki?"
mouth is made of metal
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply , new topic , start poll

BAD ❤ ROMANCE
exclusively for tags. multiple tags allowed.
tagbox
affiliates
RPG-D
AA
INFINITE CRISIS
JINX ME
Somnia
Accursed Skyrim
DIVERGE ▲

c
h
a