real monsters
real monsters is a modern fantasy roleplay primarily based on eojung academy, an international (gifted) boarding school, and the city it's based on: jeonju. we have no word count and no character limits.

please register in ALL CAPITALS.

INFORMATION
TIMELINE

we are set in season 4: october - december 2014. please time stamp your threads accordingly.

click here for ongoing events.

LINKS // RATIO
HIGH SCHOOL 16 UNIVERSITY 56
FACULTY 9 CITIZENS 21
the last announcement
with a heavy heart (this doesn't mean we'll part)
  add reply , new topic , start poll

words i've wanted to say, mina: eun mi
PARK SEUNG GUN
 Posted: Oct 9 2014, 11:28 PM

JOEI
206 posts
university

SENSORY ILLUSION
NINETEEN
gifted

love me, hate me, say what you want about me. all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy.

november 12, 2014

His fear of people in white coats hadn't exactly been common knowledge. In fact, it was something he was certain he'd grow out of until his last visit with Bang appa where a doctor mistook him for a patient. He dashed out of there so quickly, they could only see the outline of where he used to be.

Which was why he'd insisted for Eun Mi to remain by his side. Until the stupid doctor insisted for them to separate and he was almost diagnosed with a heart problem.

Sitting atop one of the resting beds, Seung Gun was supporting the ice pack with his left hand and holding on tightly to his ex-girlfriend's hand with the other. A grape sucker was placed between his lips, a treat from the interning nurse. All in all, it hadn't gone too badly. "Thanks for coming," he mumbled, mouth full with the sweet.
^
SON EUN MI
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 02:13 AM

MINA
163 posts
UNIVERSITY

REPLICATION
EIGHTEEN
HUMAN

don’t tell me why don’t be good to me, my heartaches don’t tell me boy don’t be good to me i’m trying to erase you from my heart like this but it’s not happening like i planned it to be

she had thought it silly that seung gun had wanted her to come with him to the infirmary. a black eye was a simple enough injury to take care of all on his own, yet despite this thought she had gone with him anyway having nothing much else to do for the rest of the day. at least that was what she had told herself her reasoning was.

it hadn't taken much time for seung gun to get the proper treatment though she wouldn't have been completely honest with herself if she had said she hadn't at all felt a bit fidgety as she waited in a separate room.

it was when she had come back that she had found herself sitting by the bed he occupied. her hand in his as if it had been the most normal thing in the world despite their current status of not only being just friends, but exes as well. she had been staring at him and at the ice pack he currently held on his swollen eye before shaking her head in response to what he had said. "it's no big deal. i'm just naturally super nice so even if i didn't want to i would have gone with you anyway." she smiled widely at him enough so that the whites of her eyes nearly disappeared. "how much longer are you supposed to stay here anyway? it feels weird being here when there isn't really anyone around."
^
PARK SEUNG GUN
 Posted: Oct 23 2014, 01:36 PM

JOEI
206 posts
university

SENSORY ILLUSION
NINETEEN
gifted

love me, hate me, say what you want about me. all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy.

the ice pack was melting, bit by bit, water dripping down his wrist. the pain had subsided, for the moment being, numbed by the coldness into a dull throb. there was such a difference between his two hands, the one chilled by the pack and the other enveloped in the female's warmth.

placing the ice pack on the bed, seung gun took the opportunity to tease the girl, rubbing his cold hand on her cheek and down the side of her neck. all the while with a wicked smile on his face. "super nice, huh?" he teased, pinching her cheek lightly. he wasn't supposed to move too vigorously since he was prone to experience light-headedness and nausea, but it would take more than a doctor's warning to stop him from teasing eun mi.

letting go of her hand during the scuffle, he raised his hands over his head and lowered his head to her lap. closing his eyes, he rested the pack on top of his injury and hummed. "wae, are you nervous i'm gonna do something to you?"
^
SON EUN MI
 Posted: Oct 31 2014, 01:52 AM

MINA
163 posts
UNIVERSITY

REPLICATION
EIGHTEEN
HUMAN

don’t tell me why don’t be good to me, my heartaches don’t tell me boy don’t be good to me i’m trying to erase you from my heart like this but it’s not happening like i planned it to be

flinching at his touch she had been close to smacking seung gun, but thought against it having decided she would rather not be thought of as the type of person who attempted to further injure the injured. you know just in case someone were to happen to witness such an act. "yes, super nice." she said her face scrunched up in an annoyed kind of way. "so nice that i'll let what you just did slide."

eun mi sighed as she watched gun make himself comfortable uncaring as it seemed about how she might have felt. despite having decided she would throw away any romantic feelings for the eldest of her childhood friends months ago it had proven easier said than done though she had convinced herself that it was just a slow process and hopefully by the new year she'd be able to start off fresh for what she hoped to be a good year.

"pffft, yeah right." she began as she placed her hand over the ice pack on his face adding the slightest bit of pressure. " don't even joke like that besides why would i be worried about an olive face like you. if you even tried anything i'd just hit you and you'd really be just like olive face oppa except not as cool."

^
PARK SEUNG GUN
 Posted: Nov 7 2014, 05:07 PM

JOEI
206 posts
university

SENSORY ILLUSION
NINETEEN
gifted

"aigoo," he coo'ed once more, tempted to cover the surface of her face with pinches. but he spotted the furrow on her brows, the familiar creases of her skin and tell tale sign of her thinning patience. when he was smaller he'd test her boundaries, continuing to push until she pushed him back. he'd stop today, since he'd rather not endanger himself more.

flinching at the added pressure on his injury, his fist rose instinctively. "yah! i'm not an olive face!" but as soon as he tried to get up, dizziness and pain came fluttering back. this wasn't the first time he'd been punched in the face, but with the strength of that ogre it felt more like a thousand punches summed into one.

settling back down into his position, his eyes were glued to the underside of her face. "you've got little hairs underneath your chin," he commented off-handedly, not as a means to insult her. "don't hit me, it's cute." a sincere smile graced his lips, more relaxed now that they were spending some long awaited time just by the two of them.
^
SON EUN MI
 Posted: Nov 8 2014, 03:30 AM

MINA
163 posts
UNIVERSITY

REPLICATION
EIGHTEEN
HUMAN

while she had initially wanted some kind of reaction for calling him olive faced she had flinched nonetheless at his sudden movements. which in the end she could only shake her head at because she could see that as soon as he did it he had regretted it instantly for some reason or other.

she gasped at his remark as she instinctively covered her chin embarrassed as it was that he had noticed such a thing. "aish, what are you even saying it's not cute what's wrong with you." hesitantly she took her hand away and looked down at him a movement that allowed her to both give him a disapproving look and keep him from looking at whatever it was under her chin that had caught his attention in the first place. "you're so weird or well weirder than usual and not just because of you noticing...you know." she touched her chin again, was the hairs under her chin really visible? she began to wonder to herself heaven only knew after all that she needed another thing to be self conscious about.

"what's been up with you lately?" her question had been one she had been wondering in her head for a while but only now finally made its way out from between her lips. of course with the events that happened a mere month ago there had been things they all had to overcome, him especially, but she hadn't thought that that was any possible reason for the things he was doing lately. picking fights and seemingly getting agitated at little things others did especially towards the boys eun mi often hung around. had he always been like this or was it that he had always been like this and she only noticed now.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply , new topic , start poll

BAD ❤ ROMANCE
exclusively for tags. multiple tags allowed.
tagbox
affiliates
RPG-D
AA
INFINITE CRISIS
JINX ME
Somnia
Accursed Skyrim
DIVERGE ▲

c
h
a