real monsters
real monsters is a modern fantasy roleplay primarily based on eojung academy, an international (gifted) boarding school, and the city it's based on: jeonju. we have no word count and no character limits.

please register in ALL CAPITALS.

INFORMATION
TIMELINE

we are set in season 4: october - december 2014. please time stamp your threads accordingly.

click here for ongoing events.

LINKS // RATIO
HIGH SCHOOL 16 UNIVERSITY 56
FACULTY 9 CITIZENS 21
the last announcement
with a heavy heart (this doesn't mean we'll part)
  add reply , new topic , start poll

LOTS O' REQUESTS
♕ MINA
 Posted: Oct 10 2014, 01:23 AM

NANA
259 posts
ADMIN

PROCRASTINATION
TWENTY-ONE
FAN GIRL

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ "YOU'RE SO CUTE I'M GONNA PUKE RAINBOWS"

let me tell you about my best friend,
two friends best friend . male & female . twenty-five/twenty-six years old . pbs: jo minho, im jinah (nana)

to make things easier and so i don't just keep saying girl and boy i'll go by the names of the pbs in the pics up there ^^^. you don't necessarily have to use those pbs we can decide on someone else but it'd be nice since they have pics together and that's always good to have on hand right? anywaaay onto the plot! also i know these requests seem very long so if you scroll all the way to the bottom i usually have a tldr. ^ ^

so minho is ji sung's bff. they've known each other since their last year of middle school and were in the same class all three years of high school as well. though they're bffs they have opposite personalities in that minho is more outgoing and speaks his mind while ji sung is more the type to listen rather than speak, in the end though this whole friendship works out because they bring out the things the others lack and in all it's just a good friendship. after high school they end up attending the same university whether they're in the same major is up to you but they should have shared some sort of core class like english, some kind of science or something which is when they meet nana and are somehow put into a group project with her. nana isn't from the city so she kind of lacks that social grace that most city girls seem to have. she's stubborn and strange, but ultimately that's what ji sung ends up liking her for, but because it's a bit difficult for him to express his feelings he waits and waits until it's too late. at some point nana confides in him and tells him that she likes minho which crushes jisung but he can't find it in himself to tell her that he likes her so he does his best to get them together despite knowing he's going to be a third wheel and what not. they're a fairly good couple though rocky and ji sung has to be the middle man at times to his dismay. this goes on for a whopping six years bless jisung's soul and the worst part is he still has feelings for nana lol. long story short i just want to make jisung miserable because i'm horrible like that and this is one of the reasons why he doesn't exactly date and stuff. how this ends up isn't really determined, but at this rate ji sung's kind of the second male lead to this drama but along the way there should be problems and revelations so it should be exciting? so sorry this is so long but congrats on reading this whole thing. i appreciate you taking the time even if you can't take either ^^;

tldr; minho, is jisung's bff he's also outgoing and speaks his mind. nana, is stubborn and had been strange in the eyes of the bffs when they first meet her their first year of uni. eventually jisung finds himself liking nana, but nana likes minho. jisung's dumb and gets them together but minho and nana's relationship is like a roller coaster of emotions and jisung's along for the ride. this said ride lasts for six years and worst of all he still has feelings for nana because well...|: lots of drama and oblivious people or are they really? idk what i'm doing anymore i'm sorry.

my hearts desperate story,
one female . 19+ years old . open pb

so...i'm looking for a female the one in the pic up there is shin minah but it really doesn't matter who you use, you don't even have to make a new character because there really isn't much of a history in the relationship. this female is basically just someone who resembles someone dong yul was in love with once upon a time and will probably fall in love with again because you know that thing about history repeating itself...or something. i can't promise anything with the end to this new story though |: during their first encounters it'll be awkward, but hopefully once they've come across each other enough times they'll form some type of relationship. i'm honestly gonna say this is just a plot that goes with the flow and we're most likely gonna wing things like a lot bc i don't have anything planned other than what i have now lol but i mean not knowing what happens for sure in the future is sometimes fun right?

pick a mission club

so...this request is sorta inspired by the show after school: lucky or not and idk i thought this would be a fun plot to play out and can give us all a chance to plot with people we couldn't with before and can possibly move other plots forward. so on with the plot itself basically the pick a mission club (its not an official school club they hold meetings in whatever empty classroom is around) is a club that does as its name says. in a box lies nearly a hundred random missions the members of the club wrote down themselves. the missions can range from overcoming a fear you have to just something you want to experiment like see if you can light your farts on fire just because well why not. despite having different people write missions the member who picks out the mission has to do it themselves but the rest of the members can take part in that particular mission by helping the picker complete it in some way. everyone gets to pick out a mission and you can't pick another one until you've completed the previous one ya feel? idk if this sounds like a mess or not but if anyone of you guys are interested just post and you're in each member has a different reason of joining after all whether they're just bored or they want to finally have a reason to do something. this is not limited to only males or only females but you do have to be in high school because it's easier schedule wise. for now i'm going to keep the list at six but if more people are interested in putting their kid into the club then i'll add more spaces. again just reply to this thread stating you want to take part with the same kind of information i put for my character and i'll put you in. thanks for reading!

1. lee sang hyun || 19 || wants to do as many fun things as he can while he only has a few months left of high school.

nothing here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

^
♕ EMERSON
 Posted: Oct 14 2014, 11:28 AM

vasquez
209 posts
chunji's wife

seduction
eighteen
feline

where the sun would set, trees were dead, and the rivers were none --

ugh, i know i shouldn't be doing this but the nana is sooo tempting like what if she had a vague idea of ji sung's feelings in the beginning but she got frustrated that he wouldn't make mention of them so she eventually gave into her increasing feelings for min ho, hoping that maybe that would catapult something on ji sung's side, but it never did so she gave up hope (or did she) and just let her new relationship with min ho take her where it may (but maybe she still has those young feelings for ji sung hidden in her back closet) and she knows she shouldn't be in this position because she's somehow in love with both boys in two different ways and doesn't want either to ever leave idk ugh ;n;
^
♕ MINA
 Posted: Oct 15 2014, 10:59 PM

NANA
259 posts
ADMIN

PROCRASTINATION
TWENTY-ONE
FAN GIRL

yeeessss take her em you know you want to play a girl who gets between best friends *^*
^
♕ MINA
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 02:58 AM

NANA
259 posts
ADMIN

PROCRASTINATION
TWENTY-ONE
FAN GIRL

update: i still need a best friend for ji sung and a girl for dong yul also i added a new request! you know you want to be part of the pick a mission club 8D
^
BAE MIN KYU
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 05:26 PM

minnie
28 posts
high school

invisibility
seventeen
l

N/A
i an't happy. i'm feeling glad. i got sunshine in a bag. i'm useless but not for long. the future is coming on.

can i just say i love you for requesting the pick a mission club? gah i loved that mini drama and wanted a plot based on it.

anyways i'm gonna throw min kyu in this. he's 17 and a third year. he probably heard about the club somehow (he has a habit of overhearing a lot of things he shouldn't) and wanted in simply because he needs to face his fears and get out of his shell before going off to university. he doesn't wanna be a loner anymore. .-.

ummm if the club gets big enough over time i kind of want to throw in jun yong because this is definitely something he'd be into but i don't wanna have two characters in just yet. so yeah i'll add him in laters if enough people get interested.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply , new topic , start poll

BAD ❤ ROMANCE
exclusively for tags. multiple tags allowed.
tagbox
affiliates
RPG-D
AA
INFINITE CRISIS
JINX ME
Somnia
Accursed Skyrim
DIVERGE ▲

c
h
a