real monsters
real monsters is a modern fantasy roleplay primarily based on eojung academy, an international (gifted) boarding school, and the city it's based on: jeonju. we have no word count and no character limits.

please register in ALL CAPITALS.

INFORMATION
TIMELINE

we are set in season 4: october - december 2014. please time stamp your threads accordingly.

click here for ongoing events.

LINKS // RATIO
HIGH SCHOOL 16 UNIVERSITY 56
FACULTY 9 CITIZENS 21
the last announcement
with a heavy heart (this doesn't mean we'll part)
  add reply , new topic , start poll

ROSES ARE RED, tagged: open
SASAKI YOON JI
 Posted: Aug 31 2014, 11:52 PM

VIRGO
21 posts
CITIZEN

ungifted
SIXTEEN
human

N/A
I want my cake and I want to eat it too I want to have fun and be in love with you I know that I'm a mess with my long hair And my suntan, short dress, bare feet I don't care what they say about me

september 1st // despite the fact that sasaki yoon ji was a very driven girl, there came days in which she felt less than motivated to perform even the simplest of activities. her ongoing argument was that everyone had one of those days every once in a while, but as of late they'd become more and more occurrent.

today, as fate would have it, just happened to be one of those days.

she didn't want to be at work; she didn't want to be surrounded by flowers and people and couples that looked so blissfully happy it made her sick. after she'd finished helping arrange a bouquet for a boy with sweaty hands and (what she considered to be) god awful hair, she slumped over the counter and pressed her forehead against the cool surface, calling out to the back of the shop. "yahhh.. isn't it time to go yet? you don't really need me here anymore-" just as she'd finished her engrossingly emotional plead, a familiar chime of the front bell reached her ears. with a groan, she picked herself up and pretended to tend to some hydrangeas, curiously eyeing the new patron with a raised brow. "welcome to one flower. can i help you with something?"

^
PARK SEUNG GI
 Posted: Sep 1 2014, 03:13 AM

MINA
16 posts
HIGH SCHOOL

ENHANCED SMARTS
NINETEEN
HUMAN

N/A
forget everything till now quietly close your eyes break down the walls that trap you will everything that you knew become nothing? are you afraid it’ll become like that?

what did he intend to do when he had gotten there exactly? he had asked himself as he made his way to the flower shop he knew oh sun hi was currently employed at. what would he say once he got there? what excuse would he give? these questions ran through his mind and his palms began to sweat as he drew nearer to his destination.

placing his hand on the door he let out a breath he hadn't even realized he had been holding in and made his way inside. this would have been the first time he'd be visiting without having been invited and to his dismay it seemed the one he had been looking for wasn't around, but never the less he had thought it would have been rude in some way for him to walk in and walk out without even a word of hello especially since he had already made his presence known.

scanning the various kinds of flowers that the shop had out he had tried to make it seem at least that he was a bit interested in buying something when he spotted someone he had assumed to be the employee that had greeted him. he smiled at her in the friendliest way he had known and replied with a hello of his own before turning his attention back to the flowers. it had been a minute or so that had passed when he had turned to her again and opened his mouth to ask, "are you the only one here right now?"

^
SASAKI YOON JI
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 01:40 AM

VIRGO
21 posts
CITIZEN

ungifted
SIXTEEN
human

N/A
I want my cake and I want to eat it too I want to have fun and be in love with you I know that I'm a mess with my long hair And my suntan, short dress, bare feet I don't care what they say about me

september 1st // the last thing that she'd been expecting (or hoping for, really) was a customer. she had to hide her small grimace as he walked into the shop, although it was a relief to see that he was much more pleasant to look at than the few previous browsers. she picked at some flower petals, sprucing them up and reshaping the ones which had begun to wilt from the cold before raising her gaze.

the strange question caught her somewhat off guard, and she knitted her brows in response. "no, my supervisor is in the back. do you want me to go and get him for you?"

yoon ji rose a brow as she turned her head towards the back of the store, brushing curls over her shoulder and standing up straight. "i think he might be busy, though...you know, urgent flower business." hopefully some innocent flirtation would lighten her mood.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply , new topic , start poll

BAD ❤ ROMANCE
exclusively for tags. multiple tags allowed.
tagbox
affiliates
RPG-D
AA
INFINITE CRISIS
JINX ME
Somnia
Accursed Skyrim
DIVERGE ▲

c
h
a