real monsters
real monsters is a modern fantasy roleplay primarily based on eojung academy, an international (gifted) boarding school, and the city it's based on: jeonju. we have no word count and no character limits.

please register in ALL CAPITALS.

INFORMATION
TIMELINE

we are set in season 4: october - december 2014. please time stamp your threads accordingly.

click here for ongoing events.

LINKS // RATIO
HIGH SCHOOL 16 UNIVERSITY 56
FACULTY 9 CITIZENS 21
the last announcement
with a heavy heart (this doesn't mean we'll part)
  add reply , new topic , start poll

a little more booty, em / ju won
CHU SHIN IL
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 09:47 PM

mako
46 posts
high school

sixth sense
eighteen
a

N/A
lights go down, in the moment we're lost and found. i just wanna be by your side, if these wings could fly.

december 28th // it wasn't unusual for shin il and ju won to use the winter holidays as an excuse to see new places. it also wasn't unusual for those trips to be rather...expensive. what was unusual however, was the fact that this time they called it a "skiing-trip", when both of them knew that they wouldn't put on their skis more than once. shin was too busy being lazy an chasing after swiss chocolate, ju won was too busy being lazy and chasing after swiss girls. switzerland seemed to be a place full of magic and wonder.

another place of wonder was the karaoke bar they had found and settled into rather quickly. the only place shin actually enjoyed singing was the shower, so it took some convincing from ju won and several drinks for him to dare grabbing a mic. two beers were enough for him to try his hand at james blunt's "you're beautiful", half a bottle of wine unlocked miley cyrus' "we can't stop", the next step was cher's "believe" after about five shots.

now, shin had been sitting at the bar, next to his friend for several minutes again, and if it wasn't the alcohol that made his head hurt, it was the fact that ju won seemed to be interested in about half of the bar's female population. "hey. hey ju. i think i'm really. really. drunk by now." he whispered, so quietly that it was almost physically impossible for the other to hear him in the first place.

then, he used his hands to push himself away from the counter, confidently grabbing the microphone and squinting to make out his friend in the crowd again, before he turned around to concentrate on the words the screen was showing. "yeaaah it's pretty clear, i ain't no size two, but i can shake it, shake it, like i'm supposed to do."

the following performance was...certainly entertaining in a way. shin's singing voice wasn't necessarily what people went to for sweet dreams, but if they didn't manage to laugh with him, they could at least laugh at him. and if they couldn't laugh with/at him while he was on stage, confidently performing every curvy girl's new anthem, they were probably able to laugh as he was stumbling back to his spot at the bar, where he wrapped his arms around ju won's neck from behind. "i wan- no, i must go home. i'm gonna puke everywhere and...no treble."

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply , new topic , start poll

BAD ❤ ROMANCE
exclusively for tags. multiple tags allowed.
tagbox
affiliates
RPG-D
AA
INFINITE CRISIS
JINX ME
Somnia
Accursed Skyrim
DIVERGE ▲

c
h
a