real monsters
real monsters is a modern fantasy roleplay primarily based on eojung academy, an international (gifted) boarding school, and the city it's based on: jeonju. we have no word count and no character limits.

please register in ALL CAPITALS.

INFORMATION
TIMELINE

we are set in season 4: october - december 2014. please time stamp your threads accordingly.

click here for ongoing events.

LINKS // RATIO
HIGH SCHOOL 16 UNIVERSITY 56
FACULTY 9 CITIZENS 21
the last announcement
with a heavy heart (this doesn't mean we'll part)
  add reply , new topic , start poll

at a crossroad, mina: seung gi
PARK SEUNG GUN
 Posted: Apr 21 2014, 04:49 PM

JOEI
206 posts
university

SENSORY ILLUSION
NINETEEN
gifted

love me, hate me, say what you want about me. all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy.

april 22, 2014
The streets were silent at the dead of night, with the exception of the occasional howl somewhere in the distance. Unlike how his heart was feeling, it was a clear night sky. The crescent moon looking down on him, alighting his path as he wandered to nowhere. He spent the first few hours after the sun sank lying on a bench at the outskirts of jeonju, only to get kicked out by the homeless who'd made it his home. So he picked up his feet and his half-empty backpack, onwards home.

But where was home anymore?

Exhausted, he decided to sit on the bus stop. Recent events began to cloud his mind as he stared up at the heavens. How were they doing, his friends? Are they eating well? Have they made up yet? Seung Gun had been too much of a coward to check his phone, in fear that there would be nothing but silence that awaited him. So consumed in his thoughts, he didn't realize the bus that had come to a halt until the conductor called out to him. On a whim, he stepped inside, not knowing where else to go. Little did he know, a shadow had been trailing him in the darkness.

we ride home together ;

^
PARK SEUNG GI
 Posted: Apr 22 2014, 03:20 AM

MINA
16 posts
HIGH SCHOOL

ENHANCED SMARTS
NINETEEN
HUMAN

N/A
forget everything till now quietly close your eyes break down the walls that trap you will everything that you knew become nothing? are you afraid it’ll become like that?

something had been off all day. it didn't take a genius to realize this as the school day came and went and a noticeable amount of racket in the hall had gone missing from the day. while seung gi knew better than to stick his nose into his brothers business a bad feeling he had when he witnessed his brother leave the high school dorm building past curfew had caused him to push aside his usual ignorance to any situation involving seung gun and quickly found his way in the same direction with nothing but his wallet and cellphone. a fair distance away as so he could keep an eye on his brother while still giving him space. a shadow he was that made sure his brother was safe realizing after a bit that the older park wasn't exactly in the right mind currently, his thoughts seemingly elsewhere which worried his younger twin.

it had been a long night so it felt by the time seung gun had decided to sit at the bus stop. seung gi's feet ached but he couldn't bring himself to turn around now when he had gotten this far already though every once in a while he would let out a low sigh indicating he was in fact tired, but he doubted anyone could hear him. still a distance away seung gi leaned against a tree as he continued to observe his troubled brother when a bus arrived, and to his surprise he stepped right into. where did he think he was going? he had thought to himself as he rushed towards the bus himself and narrowly made it inside. had this been an attempt at running away? he continued to wonder as he took steps towards the back of the nearly empty bus, stopping only till he got to the pair of seats beside the ones his brother currently occupied. he kept quiet as he sat eventually deciding to turn his head towards the window feigning ignorance as he waited for his brother to finally notice his presence.

notes: he sounds like a stalker i can't even bye asdfghj

^
PARK SEUNG GUN
 Posted: May 5 2014, 09:03 PM

JOEI
206 posts
university

SENSORY ILLUSION
NINETEEN
gifted

love me, hate me, say what you want about me. all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy.

april 22, 2014
He'd been so preoccupied with his thoughts that he barely noticed an identical copy of himself step on the bus mere seconds after he. Perhaps the heaviness of his eye lids impaired his vision. Sinking into the spiral-patterned seats, the eighteen year-old crossed his arms and lowered his head. He wanted to find some peace and solace in this journey, but that was difficult to do when his feet was weighed down with regret and guilt was latching onto his shoulders, its razor sharp claws leaving angry red marks on his skin.

It wasn't until the bus went into motion that he lifted his head, eyes watching the side of the road. The vehicle passed by street lights after street lights until they all become a blur-- though that may have more to do with the tears that clouded his vision. Wiping them with the back of his hand, he looked around the bus in embarrassment, hoping that they wouldn't catch him as the tears fell. It was then that he realized a too familiar figure sitting on his right, a profile identical to his own. Sucking in the accumulated mucus from his nose, he extended his leg over the aisle and kicked at his direction. "Yah, stupid, what are you doing here?"

we ride home together ;

^
PARK SEUNG GI
 Posted: May 14 2014, 04:56 AM

MINA
16 posts
HIGH SCHOOL

ENHANCED SMARTS
NINETEEN
HUMAN

N/A
forget everything till now quietly close your eyes break down the walls that trap you will everything that you knew become nothing? are you afraid it’ll become like that?

it was difficult to try and pretend he hadn't notice his brother's current state with the constant sniffling he was doing. he had almost been tempted to inform the other that he should blow his nose already instead of trying to continuously hold it in it was doing him no good, but he quickly realized it would only bring him a snide remark in return having no actual item for the other to use to do as he said. he had turned his attention once more to the streets outside when the bus began to move. he wondered to himself where it was they were going. something he should have checked up on before even walking in though in his defense he was in too much of a hurry when boarding the bus at first to properly process the need to know where it was they were headed to.

it hadn't been till he felt a kick to his seat and he heard words spoken at him that he turned his attention once again to his brother. eyebrow raised and arms crossed all he could do was look at his twin before letting out a pffft it was obvious wasn't it? what it was exactly he was doing? "did you just call me stupid?" he mumbled to himself before raising his voice slightly so the other could hear the next words that were to come out of his mouth."what do you think i'm doing? i'm riding the bus and making sure you are safe. how can you just get on the bus so late at night. where are you even planning on going?"

^
PARK SEUNG GUN
 Posted: Jul 24 2014, 12:57 AM

JOEI
206 posts
university

SENSORY ILLUSION
NINETEEN
gifted

april 22, 2014
While the two of them had looked exactly alike, they were completely opposite in everything else. Their parents never had trouble telling them apart because unlike other twins, they'd distanced themselves from each other. But try hard as they may, they will never truly be able to cut off that unique bond between them. Seung Gun was going to hide it for as long as he could, however.

"Stupid," he restated, sticking out his tongue and tasting the snot on that rested on his upper lip. Making a face, he wiped it once more with the back of his hand, sinking deeper into the seats. "I don't need looking after, I'm not a child," he mumbled, arms crossed as he bore holes into the empty seat in front of him. Seung Gi's unsaid assumptions had been right, he had no plans other than to hide underneath his covers back at home, but he hadn't even a way to get there. This bus probably led him the opposite way from their home town and he would not have known it.

"I don't know where I'm supposed to be going," he admitted, defeat in his voice as tears threatened to spill once more. This was humiliating, exposing his vulnerabilities in front of his pathetic twin. But there was no one left to turn to. "No one wants me."

we ride home together ;

^
PARK SEUNG GI
 Posted: Sep 12 2014, 03:04 AM

MINA
16 posts
HIGH SCHOOL

ENHANCED SMARTS
NINETEEN
HUMAN

N/A

he continued to stare at seung gun a look short of disgust as the other stuck his tongue out at him. "not a child huh? could have fooled me to be honest." it was moments like this that seung gi acted uncharacteristically at least in comparison to the way he acted among the rest of his peers but really wasn't this just how most siblings acted towards each other. despite his usual soft spoken personality it was with his brother that he could be as rude as he wanted without actually caring much about the outcome of what he had said, because in the end there wasn't much else for them to do but love one another despite whatever it was that they'd thrown at the other.

he let out a frustrated sigh as he listened to his brother. he had turned his attention outside again in hopes to find any clue on where it was they were heading and also because he had found he only grew more irritated the longer he looked at him. face loosening up slightly as he finally realized which direction it had been they were going a bit of his stress lifted from his shoulders but it was when gun spoke that he had let yet another sigh escape his lips though this one had been more of exhaustion rather frustration. he turned to gun and cautiously took the seat beside him before swiping his hand over the others face wiping a bit of his tears and snot in the process of doing so. "stop crying gun." he muttered as he wiped his hand on his jeans. "if you were planning on going home we're headed the right way, so at least you got that right but you have to be incredibly stupid to think you have nowhere to belong or that no one wants you." perhaps it had been because he knew fairly well how it truly felt to not belong having been an outcast during most of his childhood but instead of being angry at his brother's ridiculous assumptions he had decided to be more understanding seeing whatever it was that had happened had really gotten his twin down.

^
PARK SEUNG GUN
 Posted: Oct 4 2014, 04:53 PM

JOEI
206 posts
university

SENSORY ILLUSION
NINETEEN
gifted

april 22, 2014
He unwillingly let fingers wipe the tears off his face. Familiar yet so different. If Hyun Woo hadn't entered his life that fateful day, those fingers might've come as second nature to him. And yet here there were, sitting side by side. The two could not be any more different and yet they remained the same. Two halves of what was once whole. Seung Gun didn't think he'd appreciated Seung Gi as much as he had that moment.

Sniffling loudly, he wiped the remainder of his own tears and rubbed it on his brother's jeans. (Like hell he was going to dirty his own). "Okay," he mumbled in between short breaths. But once the system got going it was harder to stop.

Still shaking as he cried a little too hard, the nineteen year old tried to straighten up his spine, but even more snot hung from his nose. So he sat there, fists clutching the fabric of his jeans as he continued to will the tears from falling-- but they just kept on coming. "I can't stop," he wailed, kicking the back of the seats in front of him. This was just getting embarrassing.

we ride home together ;

^
PARK SEUNG GI
 Posted: Nov 8 2014, 02:28 AM

MINA
16 posts
HIGH SCHOOL

ENHANCED SMARTS
NINETEEN
HUMAN

N/A

at this point he wasn't exactly sure what else it was that he could have done. he hadn't complained when seung gun wiped his nasty snot on his pants and he kept quiet as despite his agreement the other continued to cry on. what else was he supposed to do? if it hadn't been for the convenient time they had gotten on the bus, there wasn't as many people there, he would have been more embarrassed but at the moment he was only slightly with the fact that because there were fewer passengers it haad been easy to avoid eye contact with anyone who happened to be taking glances at them.

"do you...want to tell me what happened?" he asked carefully "i read in one of my books that it's good to let it out. you know verbally to get it off your chest. if you don't want to you don't have to though, but if you do i'll listen." seung gi had always been good at listening because of his lack of speaking skills he supposed it compensated for that flaw.

^
PARK SEUNG GUN
 Posted: Nov 9 2014, 12:49 AM

JOEI
206 posts
university

SENSORY ILLUSION
NINETEEN
gifted

april 22, 2014
Seung Gi had been the ideal child. Or so Seung Gun was convinced, when he was four years old and his twin's fridge drawings overlapped his own. And for some reason, Gi was always given the first scoop of rice- or when he bothered to keep count, anyway. Seung Gi had always been first at everything else since then, whether it be tumbling, reading, or writing. But Seung Gun had stopped paying attention.

Perhaps he should begin again.

What had begun as a shake of the head evolved into a slow nod, head hung low as he debated on where to begin. "I was dating Eun Mi but apparently she had sex with Hyun Woo and they're still cuddling. So I did Kyung and then everyone got mad cause no one knew I was dating Eun Mi. And Lin hates me because we go on dates too and Hyun probably hates me most. Jun yelled at me for an hour today and then I left letters at everyone's doors and now I don't have anyone left." He rambled faster as he got more worked up by thinking about it. By the end, he was howling harder than ever before, except he'd wrapped his arms around his twin's neck.

we ride home together ;

^
PARK SEUNG GI
 Posted: Nov 11 2014, 05:01 PM

MINA
16 posts
HIGH SCHOOL

ENHANCED SMARTS
NINETEEN
HUMAN

N/A

there had been moments in seung gi's life where he had wished to have had a close group of friends that were in some way similar to seung gun's. people he could be around and fill the silence he was often surrounded in during his free time but today wasn't at all one of those days where he felt as if he were missing out on anything. in fact he was even a bit glad that he hadn't gotten too close to the neighborhood kids enough so that he could have found himself in the mess they had somehow created for themselves at least.

had it been bad that he himself was judging his brother for his behavior? while even he was aware of seung gun's playboy ways he had never imagined he would have done such a thing as play two of his closest friends. he couldn't even understand what must have been going on in the others mind when he had thought that that would in any way end on a positive note. "that's...really gross gun. " was what he had eventually said after it all processed into his mind though admittedly that probably wasn't what he should have said if he were trying to comfort him or anyone for that matter. " er sorry, it's true but that wasn't exactly what I meant to have said...sorry, but if your problem was this huge running away really isn't the right choice. at least that's what i think and letters? really? they're your friends aren't they? i think you need to give them more credit when it comes to forgiveness...and understanding. perhaps he had no actual right to be saying these things having had no actual experience in the problem but if one were to think of it the solution was simple wasn't it?

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply , new topic , start poll

BAD ❤ ROMANCE
exclusively for tags. multiple tags allowed.
tagbox
affiliates
RPG-D
AA
INFINITE CRISIS
JINX ME
Somnia
Accursed Skyrim
DIVERGE ▲

c
h
a