real monsters
real monsters is a modern fantasy roleplay primarily based on eojung academy, an international (gifted) boarding school, and the city it's based on: jeonju. we have no word count and no character limits.

please register in ALL CAPITALS.

INFORMATION
TIMELINE

we are set in season 4: october - december 2014. please time stamp your threads accordingly.

click here for ongoing events.

LINKS // RATIO
HIGH SCHOOL 16 UNIVERSITY 56
FACULTY 9 CITIZENS 21
the last announcement
with a heavy heart (this doesn't mean we'll part)
  add reply , new topic , start poll

cold as ice, the jhangs
JHANG JI SUN
 Posted: Nov 7 2014, 07:29 PM

JOEI
170 posts
university

aura absorption
twenty-one
gifted

would you be my hater or would you be my enemy that i don't even know the name?

december 23, 2014

This year, Ji Sun insisted for them to have a civil dinner around the table, just like they used to way back when. Christmas was a season for family, after all, when forgiveness was supposed to be plentiful. But why was it then, that she felt nothing but annoyance as she wrapped her fingers around the shining silver utilities? Even when one looks around the table, their eyes would be met with steel glances. Even with the fire burning in fireplace, the temperature around the dinner table felt colder than the snow outside.

For Ji Sun, it was that stupid brat. There were only so many kicks that she could take in the shin and accepting them as 'accidents'. The brat had to be conspiring something in that crazy brain of hers, probably wanting to instigate another fight with her twin brother over her. With gritted teeth, she tried to control her anger by breathing through her nose. "Joon, why don't you carve the chicken?" She even put on a dress for this stupid occasion, like hell she'd let some stupid kid ruin all her plans.

^
JHANG MIN JOON
 Posted: Nov 12 2014, 09:33 PM

Jiu
49 posts
Citizen

none
Twenty four
N/A

N/A
N/A

december 23, 2014

The only reason Min Joon was sitting at this table was please his parents back in America. It was mostly just for his mother though, and Ji Sun. He didn’t care about Jae Sun or the spawn of the devil he had brought with him. He wanted both of them gone but he had to sit it out or wait until the perfect opportunity to kick them out. He spent time in court talking to people in the chair and to the jury, he would have no problem riling up his pathetic excuse of a younger brother.

Per Ji Sun request, he had put on one of his work suits. It didn’t really bother him, he was used to dressing up. For him it was just another day in court, but this court was the dinner table. When Ji Sun requested him to cut the chicken. Wonderful. “Is everything here Ji Sun?” Min Joon asked as he grabbed the carving knife and big fork before standing up. He sighed softly and started cutting up the chicken. “I’m not dad so you guys can grab whatever you want from it. I’m not going to serve you.” Sure he was the oldest here but he wasn’t a servant or the man of the house. He was just their oldest brother. Once the chicken was properly carved, he set the utensils down and sat back down. “Jae Sun, find a place to live yet?” He tilted his head slightly as he started putting some chicken on his place.

^
JHANG JAE SUN
 Posted: Nov 12 2014, 10:41 PM

minnie
687 posts
university

enh. lung capacity
twenty-one
p

i'm beginning to feel like a rap god, rap god. all my people from the front to the back nod, back nod. now who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box? let me show you maintaining this shit aint that hard, that hard.

december 23, 2014

Jae Sun used to love Christmas dinner despite his outward appearance on it. Every year he'd inwardly get excited to sit around the table like a proper family and spend the night enjoying themselves. Things rarely seemed to go his way though. They'd fight over something, typically something about him, or the atmosphere would be extremely tense and uncomfortable. While this dinner would probably run the same route, he still wanted Min Seo to follow in their traditions. She needed to know her family.

So here they sat at the dining room table in Min Joon's house, Jae wearing his typical dark jeans, tee shirt, and hoodie (though it was apparent he actually made an effort in his attire that day), and four year old Min Seo in her red dress in the seat next to him. He reached over to fix the large bow in her hair as he listened to his brother. He didn't bother to reach out to start getting some food yet until his siblings did. Might as well follow some sort of respect rule.

He gave Min Seo her drink, reminding her to be careful with the cup, before shrugging at his brother's question. "I have the dorm at the academy for now. There's no point in paying for an apartment that I won't be living in until summer. It'd kind of be a waste. Don't you think?"

^
JHANG MIN JOON
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 02:55 PM

Jiu
49 posts
Citizen

none
Twenty four
N/A

N/A
N/A

december 23, 2014

Min Joon kept filling his plate with food as his brother answered his question. He nodded slightly before taking a few sips of his wine. “Good planning.” He replied as he set the wine glass down and glanced at Jae Sun. Would it have killed him to not dress up as a thug for one day? Or even one dinner? But it wasn’t just any dinner, it was almost Christmas. Wasn’t that the day you were supposed to dress up out of all days? Min Joon wasn’t pleased, but he wasn’t going to push it. He wanted this dinner to be done with as soon as possible.

Min Joon almost wanted to take out his phone and take a picture of the food he was eating and send it to Helen. The amount of food on his plate was far more than he would eat for lunch at work and he wanted to prove to her that he wasn’t starving himself. He loved food, but he loved work more. “Well hopefully you find a place of your taste when that time comes.” He wasn't really hoping that but he had to keep up appearances. Min Joon grabbed his utensils and started cutting up the chicken into bite sized pieces. He ate one thing at a time, he didn’t do any of that mixing your food together and eating different things. “Are you still hanging out with…Dae Hyun.” He wanted to use other terms but he wouldn’t do that with a child around.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply , new topic , start poll

BAD ❤ ROMANCE
exclusively for tags. multiple tags allowed.
tagbox
affiliates
RPG-D
AA
INFINITE CRISIS
JINX ME
Somnia
Accursed Skyrim
DIVERGE ▲

c
h
a