real monsters
real monsters is a modern fantasy roleplay primarily based on eojung academy, an international (gifted) boarding school, and the city it's based on: jeonju. we have no word count and no character limits.

please register in ALL CAPITALS.

INFORMATION
TIMELINE

we are set in season 4: october - december 2014. please time stamp your threads accordingly.

click here for ongoing events.

LINKS // RATIO
HIGH SCHOOL 16 UNIVERSITY 56
FACULTY 9 CITIZENS 21
the last announcement
with a heavy heart (this doesn't mean we'll part)
  add reply , new topic , start poll

will you be there?, sparrow: yoon ah
SONG SEUNG HYUN
 Posted: Nov 7 2014, 11:45 PM

joei
54 posts
academy staff

memory manipulation
twenty-six
gifted

N/A
I would break you Before I let you fall into the blind For you and I - -

november 28, 2014

A little over a month ago, the auditorium was enveloped in flames. Seung Hyun hadn't been there to witness it, unfortunately, but he had a funny feeling he knew precisely who the perpetrator had been. Or at least, that's what the kid with a funny little smile and an extra skip in his step each time he just glanced this way.

A month was a long time, though. Enough time for them to rebuild the charred auditorium, its velvet seats still smelled faintly of smoke. Corpses buried and souls moved on, though some were still stuck on the 'tragic' incident. The effects seemed to be widespread throughout the world, not just exclusive to the unique academy. The more sanity he regained, the more questions the professor had. Not that he'd be able to raise them to anyone, as his direct supervisors seemed to still be missing without a trace. Whether they were dead or alive- that was another issue. Perhaps they were blamed for the loss of control over the hundreds of students, resulting in the loss of a few talented souls.

Sitting upon the staircase, chin tucked on top of his knees as it always did when he was deep in thought, Seung Hyun stared at the curtains. Breathing in and out, he was trying to put together a jigsaw puzzle that he didn't own all the pieces of. It was growing increasingly frustrating, really. Giving up, he yelled to no one in particular and laid down. Shutting his eyes for a moment, his tired mind wanted to quickly give into slumber. But it wouldn't work that way.

Hearing a few rustles in the background, Seung Hyun opened one eye and came face to face with one of his coworkers. "Yo," he greeted her far too casually, just in case someone was listening in on them. Patting the spot beside him, he motioned for her to join him. He got cold easily lately, and she seemed ideal to fix this problem momentarily.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply , new topic , start poll

BAD ❤ ROMANCE
exclusively for tags. multiple tags allowed.
tagbox
affiliates
RPG-D
AA
INFINITE CRISIS
JINX ME
Somnia
Accursed Skyrim
DIVERGE ▲

c
h
a