real monsters
real monsters is a modern fantasy roleplay primarily based on eojung academy, an international (gifted) boarding school, and the city it's based on: jeonju. we have no word count and no character limits.

please register in ALL CAPITALS.

INFORMATION
TIMELINE

we are set in season 4: october - december 2014. please time stamp your threads accordingly.

click here for ongoing events.

LINKS // RATIO
HIGH SCHOOL 16 UNIVERSITY 56
FACULTY 9 CITIZENS 21
the last announcement
with a heavy heart (this doesn't mean we'll part)
  add reply , new topic , start poll

THINGS WE LOST, tag: open
CHAE HA NEUL
 Posted: Sep 28 2014, 11:23 PM

VIRGO
69 posts
university

puppetry
eighteen
N/A

N/A
My ship went down In a sea of sound. When I woke up alone I had everything: A handful of moments I wished I could change And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade.

august 3rd, 2014
tagged: open to any
ha neul had started losing track of the days.

the rinse and repeat of the carousel mundane was eating at him, and as he eroded, things started to fade. he caught himself trying to pick out details of a fuzzy memory, thinking that if he squinted just a little harder, they would slip back through the cracks and wash through his mind in vibrant colors. he wanted to hold on, to relive every touch and each lingering breath that crept along the skin of his neck. those whispered mornings that haunted each move and weighed down his bones, the shadows that sat heavy beneath his eyes, were vital; torturous, but vital all the same.

hannie held his hand tightly against his chest, shredded flesh pressed against the tightly woven thread of his shirt as he tried to quell the bleeding. he'd lost control - for a split second, he'd been swallowed up by welled up emotion and taken it out on anything close enough to catch his punch. the bricks had breathed in the impact, littering his skin and blood with fragments of stone. they twisted into his veins and shifted as he tightened his fist, biting the inside of his lip until he broke the skin.

flesh tears, bones break, organs burst. the damage can be repaired; bones set, flesh sewn, and the pain resolved, but when life breaks down, all you can do is feel your way through.

^
LEE SANG HYUN
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 12:45 PM

MINA
49 posts
HIGH SCHOOL

SHAPESHIFTING
EIGHTEEN
HUMAN

N/A
I’m not going to hesitate Even if it is me against the world As long as I’m still breathing…

august 3rd, 2014
it had felt as if the day was growing longer and longer as time went by. with homework and studying for tests that only seemed to pile up as the week dragged on. he hadn't realized how difficult it was being a third year student but then again he hardly acted like one the first time around so there obviously was the reason why. it wasn't to say he was going to give up though which was evident in the way he unenthusiastically made his way to the library feet dragging against the sidewalk, making it much to obvious that despite his attempt to do better in school he was in no way happy with his current situation.

it was at this time, during his walk to the torture room that was the library, that he had come across a familiar figure. while he had found it strange that the other was alone he had nearly continued on his way, but out of curiosity suddenly decided otherwise to see what his old classmate, friend? had been up to.

it was when he had gotten close enough to see the current situation ahead of him that a part of him began to regret his decision. while sang hyun was a talker he was hardly a good enough person that he could have been helpful in situations such as this, but he couldn't turn back now without making himself look like a horrible person in some way. so despite his worries he spoke, "yah, what happened to you?" unhelpful words though he had thought it was better than asking if he was okay having easily seen that the other wasn't and he wasn't sure if he were to be rubbing salt in a wound if he were to ask a question with such an obvious answer.

^
CHAE HA NEUL
 Posted: Nov 14 2014, 03:10 PM

VIRGO
69 posts
university

puppetry
eighteen
N/A

N/A
My ship went down In a sea of sound. When I woke up alone I had everything: A handful of moments I wished I could change And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade.

august 3rd, 2014
while he hadn't exactly intended to throw a punch into a brick wall that morning, he most definitely hadn't anticipated anyone actively addressing his tantrum and questioning his state of being. with a wave of panic and embarrassment flooding his system, he folded his arms across his chest, a weak attempt of hiding his bloodied knuckles out of the newcomer's line of sight. he frantically searched his mind for a viable excuse as to how his hand had arrived at such a mangled state, but ultimately he admitted to himself that 'i tripped' wasn't going to cut it.

ha neul fumbled with his words, face taking on an angry shade of flushed pink as he knitted his brows in concentration. "i-" he paused, taking in a few shaky breaths as he tried to shake the lingering anger that was seething beneath his skin. he shifted his hand unconsciously, grimacing as the physical carnage of his internal distress rubbed against the sleeve of his sweater.

how did you get blood out of cotton, again?

clearing his throat, he raised a brow, attempting to ward off the red pigment that had collected in his cheeks. "i'm fine, don't worry about it. just.. had to hit something."

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply , new topic , start poll

BAD ❤ ROMANCE
exclusively for tags. multiple tags allowed.
tagbox
affiliates
RPG-D
AA
INFINITE CRISIS
JINX ME
Somnia
Accursed Skyrim
DIVERGE ▲

c
h
a